Every business owner performs several different tasks in the company which also include bookkeeping and accounting. There are several companies that provide accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai. There are several chartered accountant companies in Dubai that provide accounting and bookkeeping services to their clients. The underlying company provides professional and qualified chartered accountants to different companies that maintain the accounts of different companies and also take care of the books of accounts. This process will help the company to successfully run the business and also generate more profits.
Such companies are known to provide several services to businesses all over Dubai, which include:
- Bookkeeping services
- Bookkeeping for account payable and receivable
- Maintain the purchase and sales ledger
- Maintain cash books for the company
- Maintenance of fixed assets
- The company maintains the books of accounts of different companies.
- Gather the accounts of the company and also enter the value into the system of the company.
- Reconcile the revenue of the company with the bank deposit.
- Such a company also prepares the bank reconciliation statement for different companies.
- The underlying company also provides MIS report to the companies on monthly basis. The company also provides the actual figures to the companies and delivers explanations.
Financial Accounting and Reporting
- The underlying company prepares the financial statements for different companies that are used for the audit purpose.
- The company also uses different accounting software and implements the best software in the company. The implementation of the software helps the company to keep all the record of the data.
- Such a firm also provides customize management report that helps to fulfil the specific needs of the company.
- Prepare budgets for the companies.
VAT advisory in Dubai holds a lot of importance. The companies that offer these services also provide knowledge to their clients with regards to the ins and outs of legislation. Such firms typically tend to have a team of auditors, tax specialists and accountants that create a smart strategy for the companies. There are several requirements for VAT compliance, such as the companies must have a filing procedure and proper documentation. Bookkeeping and accounting companies have a team of tax specialists that helps in value-added tax of different companies in UAE. If any company follows the proper compliance procedures, there is no need at all for thm to worry about penalties.